Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Camera

Ok. I finally took my mothers advise and started using my AMEX points that I have been saving for 2 to 3 years!!! Look what I got for "FREE" with my points plus lots more that I can't mention because it's Christmas time :)) Please enjoy the pictures below of me playing with my new toy today:)
Ashton posing today for my new camera. Pretty good picture, right?


Alex came to visit the store today because his school let out due to the bad weather:)



We got some MORE Sorrelli in today:)

Now Lindsay is back to work after taking pictures with Alex:) It starts with putting things in the computer and then calling customers to see if they want some SORRELLI that has now arrived:)))

We have great, fun door hangers in the shop now ready to be personalized for you for FREE and ready to give as a great gift or hang on your door:)New great clothes ready for those dances and Christmas parties:)
Sorrelli anyone?We have restocked and received all new items for the best story bracelets yet! These bracelets start at $7.99 and the beads at $4.99 and there are over 100,000 combinations so come in and find yours today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment