Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Weekend in a Nutshell:)

This is the weekend in reverse.
All being done while my husband is serving our great Country:)
He is a Hurricane Hunter:)
Took back the movie below and got this:)
It was GREAT!!!
Watched this Sat. afternoon and all I have to say is
"I want my money BACK!!!!"
Do not waste your money and THIS IS NOT FOR CHILDREN!!!
(Unless you want your kids to think it's okay to act like they are in charge and be crazy)
They did wrong by the book!!!


We left the ball fields in my mothers new car and went to eat at the
new Nip and Ernie's off of 84 West.
It was good and my boys LOVED their milkshakes:)
We then went by the shop to check in and saw that we
finally received our great bracelets that is such a craze in Florida.
Come by and see for yourself what all the fuss is about:)






Dylan hitting his first ball off the T EVER!!


Trent had to get in on the action while Dylan
was working 1st:)

Dylan catching a ball rolling his way:)


Dylan playing 1st base

Friday night I watched this and thought it was
a better movie than what the previews let on.

I took these to the shop Friday and they are
too CUTE:)


No comments:

Post a Comment