Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Whats happened in the last two weeks...

Alex has some kind of mouth:) HA HA HA!!!
This was huge and Alex loved it:)

He wishes this was his big catch of the day:)
All of these pictures were taken at a shop that was rebuilt in Biloxi
after the hurricane. We saw pictures and it was awful to see the destruction.
Me trying to trick some friends into believing that I was at Disney:)

At a restaurant called the "Half Shell"
with Cousin C. and my sister and brother in law
eating some great seafood. It's located in downtown Gulfport MS.
You should go see what they are doing to downtown Gulfport, it's really hip and cool:)

Crab claws:)
Poppy's in downtown Ocean Springs MS:)
Cute shop and I would love to do this in front of my shop:)


My last project:) I'm getting better, right?


Alex showing off his MOGO on the way to Biloxi.
His Cousin C. and Aunt Dena
had to have some too:)

Ashton sporting her new MOGO:)

No comments:

Post a Comment