Monday, October 11, 2010

A Great Weekend Opens Doors:)

Scott and I set off Friday for a hard working, fast flying weekend (Scott also received a ticket on the way down to the beach above Bonifay for his "fast-flying" LOL). And it was a beautiful weekend to work at a cute store in Rosemary Beach, Fl.

I have a jewelry line that I represent here in the U.S. called Mahlon Grace and I was down in Rosemary putting on a trunk show for all the visitors and for home owners weekend. It was a great success but most of all I loved getting to know the fine people of Rosemary and a wonderful new cookbook author, Ginny McCormick. This is the town hall and our view from the store:)

This is a cute little restaurant that Ginny and I ate at called "Summer Kitchen". We both had the same meal (down to the drinks) and all I remember is it was some kind of mild, white fish and it was delicious!!!


This is Ginny and I after dinner posing:)

I had to take Ginny to one of my favorite new haunts, Sweet Geni's. I love her cupcakes and I always get the plain birthday cupcake with sprinkles:) Be warned: if you start, you will crave and you will gain weight, HA HA HA! Also, Sweet Geni's only takes cash and at $4.50 a cupcake and all the candy (she's a candy shop also) you better take at least a $50.00:) She is located in Seacrest by Chop's on 30A.




Back to this Ginny, she is selling her cookbook/home decor book exclusively at Hissyfits Boutique in Dothan and they have ALL been signed!!! If you want a great gift for someone this is a MUST! Come check it out and you will be thrilled:) I will post more about my great "trip" (Ginny will get this LOL and if you know me really well and know how clumsy I am you will get it too) and some fab pictures of Rosemary soon:)


No comments:

Post a Comment