Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Had I lost my mind or am I genius?

The Friday of the remodel I hosted a dual birthday party for two of my sons, Alex and Trent.
It was a bold and crazy move and I was very stressed because the remodel had NOT progressed like I had projected BUT it was at FunZone and all the stress melted away!
I walked in and the girls working at FunZone took over and helped me out with every detail:)
Did I mention we had over 60 children show up?
You think crazy but it was the first Friday after school had started
and everyone needed this. It was time to take a breathe and get
back in touch with old friends and make new ones:)
Alex and his "guy" friends:) They are growing up FAST and too cool for school:)
Alex and his girl friends:) yep, they are all his girl friends:)
Notice him killing me in this picture:)
All the girls being silly with Alex:)
His fishing cake:)
This is Trent and his "guy" friends. They were all such great kids and
everyone had a great time!
This is the girls getting in on some camera time and Trent's friend
looking on with wonder:)
Everyone loved his cake and he was getting inpatient with me
not for the cake but what was on it:)
Trick candle
Finally, what he had been waiting for:)

No comments:

Post a Comment