Sunday, August 28, 2011

Large Undertaking

Well, I have finally decided to go insane and take on a huge undertaking!
Two weeks ago my staff and I started on Sunday Aug. 14th boxing things up, covering things up and tearing things down!
One of the first things we had to do is scrape the girls off the windows. It was sad seeing them go since they have been apart of Hissyfits for the last six years (I had them painted when we where alittle over a year old). This one was supposed to resemble Hannah Dean because she came to work when the artist was there and he thought it was cool:)
Ashton and Morgan putting up jewelry so it wouldn't get damaged:)
No one knew what we had ahead of us and how we would hurt every morning!
To be honest I am still stiff in the morning and the bruises have not all healed:)
This is Sarah wrapping things up and soon this case would be her project to paint:)
This painting was me and my dog "Sissy". She has passed now:(
Last, we put putty in all the holes before calling it a night
and found there was more putty than wall.
I then did what any good boss would do after a hard days work
and treated them to one of my favorite places to eat:
Red Elephant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment