Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Here's to you:)

Scott and I went to one of our favorite places on earth to spend the eve of New Year's Eve and here is a toast to you for making it through 2010 with us and may 2011 live up to all of your (& ours) hopes and dreams:)
It was cold and windy to start off the sunset but ended quite nice once the clouds were out of the way.
*Thanks to a dear friend Heather for the beautiful scarf she gave me for Christmas. I wore it proudly with one of my Little Grandma's brooches.

A picture of the cold clouds and how gray everything looks. It reminded me of Germany.
The wind was so bad early on that you couldn't see down the beach.

Then out came Mr. Sun:)
And look at the difference!


It doesn't look much like Germany anymore! It looks like God's miracle:) And below is the one he made for me:)


Beleive it or not, this is Scott happy:)



Could be Germany again, right? Nope, it's Rosemary Beach, FL:) We can't say enough great things about this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment