Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Storm is Coming, Fishing and Time with Family and Friends

So I took a day to be with my family on the beach before a large storm came on Sept. 30th and didn't realize what a wonderful peace it would give me. Looking back I am so glad that I did it to center myself for what was to happen on Monday, Oct. 1st.
Remember readers, THIS is what we are here on earth for:)
Family and Friends
 
 This is a picture of my son holding his first of 40 or so fish he caught over a 2 day period. 
This one was within the first 5 minutes of fishing for the day.
Do you see his fishing poll? That's right, he caught his fish with a water bottle, a yard of fishing line, a sinker, a hook and some shrimp. (He thinks the shrimp were better on the second day since he left them outside over night to get good and stinky)
Smart kid or a kid that really loves fishing~you decide:)
 #2
 #2 up close. He is a pompano fish
 a smaller pompano fish
 A pin fish
Notice his Love 2 Run shirt? That's another adventure I will have to explain:)
 Another pin fish
 Look what I caught found! I believe it's a skate and not a sting ray egg case. It had already hatched.

 The storm closing in on us.
It was coming from both the Destin and the Panama City directions and there was no escaping it:(

 This is a picture of my husband! Isn't he the cutest?!?
Look at the water! I have never seen it that shade of green before and this pic is NOT doctored. I guess the salt content was changing or something technical like that because of the storm that made it the prettiest shades of green and blue.
Come by to see us at either of the stores and say hi. Until then, keep following our adventures here and on facebook or instagram. Have a great Wednesday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment